This is a private course accessible only using the private link given to candidates who have taken one of our certification courses or one of our 5 day intensives. If you were sent this link to register, you have been accepted into the Circle.
If you landed here by accident and are not sure if you are eligible complete the application here.
We've heard from many of our graduates that they would like to be part of an ongoing learning community. Courses are helpful, but what about when you are putting it to use? Wouldn't it be great if you could...
- Have continual access to Linda Berens and others who have been working with personality type in this new way.
- Talk things over with others who are also trained in the InterStrength CORE Approach (formerly called Berens CORE)?
- Get in on the latest developments in the lenses and the methodology
- and more
Now you can! Join our membership circle.
The primary purpose of the membership circle is to provide a place for you to tap into your inner genius, receive ongoing community, supervision and support. Investing in your training has elevated you to another level of excellence and increased your power to impact those you work with. Joining a community connects you to like-minded individuals who share the same passion for helping others, continues your education and provides meaningful networking opportunities.
- Ongoing access to professional development
- Monthly online supervision/sharing sessions
- Mentoring and coaching from Linda Berens
- Members only discounts on printed materials such as books from the Understanding Yourself & Others series and published handouts
- Exclusive online learning events that are specifically designed to address your needs
Savings of hundreds of dollars with half-price registration for online learning events such as:
- Dissecting, Demystifying, Debunking and Fully Understanding each the 16 Personality Types
- The Fine Art of Clarifying Type
- Look A-likes
- Type Allergies
- Access to custom InterStrength printed material with your name/logo
- Access to member's only discussion and learning platform
- Just $55 a month
Senior Learning Facilitator
About the instructor
Linda V. Berens, Ph.D. is a human and organizational development practitioner who has been teaching professionals since 1982 as well as helping individuals and teams recognize their strengths, transcend their weaknesses, and work together better. Linda is recognized internationally in the field of individual differences, developing an innovative, robust system of exploring CORE Personal Patterns to foster development of individuals, teams, and organizations.
A warm, engaging teacher, she has contributed to the success of many professional change agents through her theoretical contributions to the field of psychological type and user-friendly training materials for practical application of understanding individual differences. She is the author or co-author of multiple books and training materials.
In addition to holding a license as a California Marriage and Family Therapist and a doctorate in psychology, she also holds certification as a Holacracy Facilitator and in Integral Transformative Leadership from Pacific Integral and the LIOS Graduate College at Saybrook University.