Learn to use the InterStrength CORE™ Approach with the powerful Interaction Styles lens that is . . .
- Simple enough to grasp in an hour to bring to light everyday differences that are at the root of much of the conflict we experience in interaction with others
- Built on the wisdom of many great thinkers that go back over 25 centuries
- A way of understanding ourselves and others that helps build self-esteem and positive regard
- An elegant, solid theory of individual differences that surpasses DISC and Social Styles and works with the 16 Jungian based personality types
This live, online Certification program is for professional practitioners who want to…
- Become a part of a growing, empowering and active community that strives for greater understanding and increased awareness
- Have a tool and framework to help clients identify, realign, and manage their sources of energy as well as stress when interacting with others
- Provide practices for their clients for engaging others, improving relationships and dealing with conflict
- Learn more about personality type using the practical InterStrength Interaction Styles™ Lens
- Get a firm grounding in how to use the InterStrength CORE™ Approach to foster personal and interpersonal development using the Interaction Styles model
- Have a new tool in their toolkit that links to the 16 Jungian based Personality Types
- Have their knowledge and skill level recognized through Certification
- Join a community of practitioners who are dedicated to self-development as well as providing excellence to their clients
Attendance in the course is limited to 20 people to ensure a learning environment with more interaction and personal attention. We will be following best practices for transforming classroom programs into a positive, online learning environment. There will be group activities, intersession assignments, and application work as well.
Enrollment also now includes participation in a weekly, 1 hour Interaction Styles Discussion Group with peers and Dr. Berens beginning Monday, April 17 at 4pm Pacific Time. (Participation is optional.)
What you get:
- A great learning experience
- Knowledge, resources, and capacity to create a variety of development experiences
- An actionable coaching framework to use with your clients
- 4 booklets from the Understanding Yourself and Others Series authored or co-authored by Dr. Berens
- 5 different practical job aids
- Worksheets and handouts
- The Guide for Facilitating Self-Discovery Process (Interaction Styles version) with scripted lesson plans and applications activities
- PowerPoint files you can customize to fit into your work
- 2 hours (or more) individual time with Dr. Berens (greater than $500 value), plus 4 more hours of caring feedback from Linda on your work
- And after completion of assessments, you will be InterStrength Interaction Styles™ Certified
- Plus if you complete the InterStrength Essential Motivators™ and InterStrength Cognitive Dynamics™ certification courses, you will eligible to apply for InterStrength CORE™ Certification
In addition you will receive free membership in the private InterStrength online-community where we foster peer-to-peer learning. In a private circle for your course cohort, you can ask questions, share insights, and have insightful discussions with your learning cohort. You will have unlimited access to the cohort circle for as long as we are using that platform.
Upon completion of the course sessions, you will also be invited to join the larger certified community in the Network+ Circle where you will continue to share with a broader group and...
- Receive the latest thoughts and insights from the desk of Linda Berens
- Share insights and examples organized by each of the InterStrength lenses
- Get access to articles and resources to enhance your learning
- Ask questions and hear the thoughts of your peers and mentors
- Reply and comment on articles and posts
Graduates of our prior licensing workshops, please contact us if you are interested in updating to the Certification.
How it works:The 10 live, online sessions take place from 9-11 am Los Angeles time, April 14, 2023 through June 23, 2023. Other learning experiences are on your own time frame using the Thinkific learning platform.
- Once you register we will arrange for your individual discovery session with Dr. Linda Berens.
- Get started by reviewing the first chapter in the course
- Attend the 10 weekly course sessions live if at all possible. If you have to miss a session, watch the recording and complete the assignments so you can be ready for the next session. These live sessions are rich with learnings from your cohort in breakout groups as well as with Dr. Berens
- Before each session complete your assignments to deepen your knowledge and apply what you learn. Assignments should take about 2 hours each week, except for preparation for the practicum assignment, which will take more.
- You will have a practicum assignment to deliver a mini workshop or do a 1-on-1 session.
- Complete the assignments and knowledge assessments required during the program.
Live course starts:
April 14, 2023 going through June 23, 2023
The 2-hour live, on-line sessions will take place on Friday mornings 9-11 am (Pacific Time). Sessions are recorded in case you have to miss.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com
We will be using the user friendly Zoom platform for our live, online discussions and another online platform where your course materials will be available to you. You will do best using a computer or a larger tablet so visuals display large enough to read easily. Your experience will be better if you have the bandwidth to turn on video so you can see other participants in our breakout groups. You will need a headset with microphone to keep external noise down and you can participate more freely. You will receive all the technical information you need when we send you the links to log in.
InterStrength™ Practitioner Code of Ethics
Live Session Details
Help with Zoom
Navigating Inside Zoom Meetings
Participating in Live Sessions
Certification Success Infographic
Assignment: Autobiographical Survey
InterStrength™ Approach Files to Download
InterStrength™ Approach Overview
License Agreement for the Guide to Facilitating the Self-Discovery Process
Successfully Complete Ethics Course
Your Interaction Styles Story
Interaction Styles Certification Project Overview
Self-Discovery Facilitation Project Report
InterStrength™ Community discussion group Participation and Self-Reflections Assignments
Where to access books and training materials
Special Training Aids for Workshops
Zoom Link for session: Friday, April 14, 2023, 9 am -11 am Pacific Time
Certification Success Infographic
Read First: Homework to Prepare for Session 1
Homework: Getting Started: Setting the Frame (32 min video)
Homework: Interaction Style Patterns for Self-Discovery (23 minute video)
Interaction Styles Session 1 Discussion Session Link and Recording
About this course
- 76 lessons
- 0 hours of video content
All of the tools and processes provided in the certification program are perfect for guiding a client through the self-discovery process.
I just wanted to personally thank you for all of your insights and wisdom. I really enjoyed the class and the whole process. You are so receptive, responsive and really went out of your way to create a personal connection which made all of the difference and is much appreciated. I wish I could jump right into another class with you but I will have to pace myself a bit.
Thank you for sharing so generously of your time, talent and perspective. You are tireless in working to meet the needs of so many different learners. This was an amazing course.
I feel honored to have so much interaction with Linda. She was so generous with herself and her time.
I have been an OD practitioner and executive coach for a couple of decades, and certified in a variety of typologies. Yet this certification not only provided additional tools to help me be a better professional, the validating and affirming insights I gained from the self-discovery process, has made me a better person. THANK-YOU!