Say goodbye to the confusion of alphabet soup.
Clear up confusion around the letters of the type code.
Dive deeper into your own growth and development than you ever have before.
You’ll enjoy implementation of effective communication strategies as you become more confident and clear in understanding type dynamics and type development.
You’ll feel like a magician with the keys to the kingdom as you help your clients find the clarity and answers they seek.
Become a master of Cognitive Dynamics in 9 sessions over 3 months.
Learn to use the InterStrength™ Approach with the powerful Cognitive Dynamics lens that...
- Goes beyond dichotomies and labels and opens the door to development and cognitive diversity needed for todays complex and uncertain world
- Identifies unconscious cognitive biases and talents that inform important life decisions, problem solving, and awareness
- Integrates the wisdom of many great early thinkers like Carl Jung and modern day thinkers like John Beebe with current Developmental Theories
- Provides a way of understanding ourselves and others that helps realign with their core nature, building self-esteem and positive regard
- Is an elegant, solid theory of individual differences that unlocks the real power in the 16 Jungian based personality types
InterStrength CORE™ is the transformational, growth producing method that leads to honoring diversity and wholeness. It integrates well-grounded frameworks of CORE Personal Patterns (aka 'types') and development.
This live and online Certification program is for individuals and professional practitioners who want to…
- Have a comprehensive map for fostering cognitive diversity
- Provide practices for their clients (and themselves) for improving relationships and dealing with conflict, decisions, and energy
- Learn more about personality type using the practical InterStrength Cognitive Dynamics™ Lens
- Get a firm grounding in how to use the InterStrength CORE™ Approach to foster personal and interpersonal development using the Cognitive Dynamics Model
- Experience the wonder of your own growth and development in a safe, supportive environment.
- Have a new approach to understanding and explaining the richness of the 16 Jungian based Personality Types
- Have their knowledge and skill level recognized through Certification
- Join a community of practitioners who are dedicated to self-development as well as providing excellence to their clients
Attendance in the course is limited to 18 people to ensure a learning environment with more interaction and personal attention. We will be following best practices for transforming classroom programs into a positive, online learning environment. There will be group activities, intersession assignments, and application work as well.
How it works:The 9 live sessions take place over the course of 12 weeks, from 9-11 am Los Angeles time starting November 20, 2020. Other learning experiences are on your own time frame using the Thinkific learning platform and participation in the private InterStrength Community platform.
- Once you register we will arrange for your individual discovery session with Dr. Linda Berens.
- Get started by reviewing the first chapter in the course
- Attend the 9 course sessions live if at all possible. If you have to miss a session, watch the recording and complete the assignments so you can be ready for the next session. These live sessions are rich with learnings from your cohort in breakout groups as well as with Dr. Berens and Stephanie Berens.
- Before each session complete your assignments to deepen your knowledge and apply what you learn. Assignments should take about 2 hours each week, except for preparation for your practicum project, which will take more.
- You will have a practicum assignment to deliver a mini workshop or do a 1-on-1 session.
- Complete the assignments and knowledge assessments required during the program.
What you get:
- A great learning experience, both in content and personal transformation
- Knowledge, resources, and capacity to create a variety of development experiences
- An actionable coaching framework to use with your clients
- 4 booklets from the Understanding Yourself and Others Series authored or co-authored by Dr. Berens
- 5 different practical job aids
- Worksheets and handouts
- The Guide for Facilitating Self-Discovery Process (Cognitive Dynamics version) with scripted lesson plans and applications activities
- PowerPoint files you can customize to fit into your work
- Two hours (or more) individual time with Dr. Berens (greater than $500 value), plus 4 more hours of caring feedback on your work
- Special discounted rate on personal coaching and fine tuning of self-discovery with either Linda or Stephanie
- And after completion of assessments, you will be Berens Cognitive Dynamics Certified
In addition you will receive a 1-year free membership in the private InterStrength online-community where we foster peer-to-peer learning. In a private circle for your course cohort, you can ask questions, share insights, and have insightful discussions with your learning cohort. You will have unlimited access to the cohort circle for as long as we are using that platform.
Upon completion of the course sessions, you will also be invited to join the larger certified community in the Network+ Circle where you will continue to share with a broader group and...
- Receive the latest thoughts and insights from Linda and Stephanie Berens as well as advanced students of the InterStrength™ Approach
- Share insights and examples organized by each of the InterStrength lenses
- Get access to articles and resources to enhance your learning
- Ask questions and hear the thoughts of your peers and mentors
- Reply and comment on articles and posts
Live course starts:
November 20, 2020 through February 12, 2021. (No sessions November. 27, December 11, December 25, and January 1)
The 2-hour live, on-line sessions will take place on Friday mornings 9-11 am (Pacific Time). Sessions are recorded in case you have to miss.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Graduates of our prior licensing workshops, please contact us if you are interested in updating to the Certification.
We will be using the user friendly Zoom platform for our live, online discussions and another online platform where your course materials will be available to you. You will do best using a computer or a larger tablet so visuals display large enough to read easily. Your experience will be better if you have the bandwidth to turn on video so you can see other participants in our breakout groups. You will need a headset with microphone to keep external noise down and you can participate more freely. You will receive all the technical information you need when we send you the links to log in.
All of the tools and processes provided in the certification program are perfect for guiding a client through the self-discovery process.
I just wanted to personally thank you for all of your insights and wisdom. I really enjoyed the class and the whole process. You are so receptive, responsive and really went out of your way to create a personal connection which made all of the difference and is much appreciated. I wish I could jump right into another class with you but I will have to pace myself a bit.
Thank you for sharing so generously of your time, talent and perspective. You are tireless in working to meet the needs of so many different learners. This was an amazing course.
I feel honored to have so much interaction with Linda. She was so generous with herself and her time.
I have been an OD practitioner and executive coach for a couple of decades, and certified in a variety of typologies. Yet this certification not only provided additional tools to help me be a better professional, the validating and affirming insights I gained from the self-discovery process, has made me a better person. THANK-YOU!
Linda Berens and Stephanie Berens
About the instructor
Linda V. Berens
Linda V. Berens serves as co-founder of InterStrength, lead architect of certification, model development and transformational change programs for InterStrength. She is a human and organizational development practitioner who has been teaching professionals since 1982 as well as helping individuals and teams recognize their strengths, transcend their weaknesses, and work more efficiently together. After founding Temperament Research Institute in 1983, a corporate consulting and training organization dedicated to individual differences, she turned her attention to developing a more complete and integrated look at individual differences through the Integral framework. Linda is recognized internationally for her theoretical contributions to the field of psychological type and for developing user-friendly training materials for practical application of understanding individual differences.She is the author or co-author of multiple books and training materials.
In addition to holding a license as a California Marriage and Family Therapist and a doctorate in psychology, she also holds certification as a Holacracy Facilitator and in Integral Transformative Leadership from Pacific Integral and the LIOS Graduate College at Saybrook University.