Community and Connection with InterStrength™ is a place for us to gather together and share experiences about how we are each coping in today's climate and how to remain in alignment with our natural and developed personality aspects.
Join us for regular monthly open discussions where we continue to learn together as we explore how current life situations are impacting our lives. We will learn from short lessons and sharing of insights and examples, as well as gain support for growth, development, and navigating challenging times.
This course is your access to participate in free monthly InterStrength™ sessions with Linda and Stephanie Berens held on the first Tuesdays, 11:00 am - 12:00 noon Pacific Time. In times of crisis we may add more frequent sessions from time to time.
If you are fairly new to InterStrength, we ask you to complete the included FREE lessons on the InterStrength™ Foundations that provides an overview of The InterStrength™ Approach to self-awareness and self-management using three interrelated lenses that describe us at our core.
- The Interaction Style lens
- The Essential Motivators lens
- The Cognitive Dynamics lens
Some videos in this section are from the Certification courses, so they do include a few 'instructions' and how-to's. Even if you are not intending to facilitate self-discovery, you will get the basics in these videos.
In this option set of lessons, you will
- Gain an understanding of the basic principles we follow in the InterStrength™ Approach
- Gain an overview of the Interaction Styles, Essential Motivators, and Cognitive Dynamics lenses so you can better understand the kinds of information each lens provides.
- Begin to identify where you fit within these lenses.
Each lens brings different information to understanding ways we are like others and ways we are different. While they operate separately from one another, they are interrelated and have some 'look alikes.'
We'd love to have you join us for more learning. Please contact email@example.com for more information about the certification programs and the other learning opportunities available.
- Recording: Using Your SuperPowers in Times of Crisis #1 March 20, 2020
- Recording: Using Your SuperPowers in Times of Crisis Part 2, April 2, 2020
- Recording: Free Connection and Community Session April 29, 2020
- Recording: Community and Connection, May 5, 2020
- Recording: Community and Connection May 6, 2020
- Recording: Community and Connection July 7, 2020
- Resources: Community and Connection July 7, 2020 Zoom tips from Melissa
- Recording: Community and Connection, August 4, 2020
- Recording: Community and Connection September 1, 2020
- Affirmations form September 1 Session on Getting Unstuck
Linda Berens and Stephanie Berens
About the instructor
Linda V. Berens
Linda V. Berens serves as co-founder of InterStrength, lead architect of certification, model development and transformational change programs for InterStrength. She is a human and organizational development practitioner who has been teaching professionals since 1982 as well as helping individuals and teams recognize their strengths, transcend their weaknesses, and work more efficiently together. After founding Temperament Research Institute in 1983, a corporate consulting and training organization dedicated to individual differences, she turned her attention to developing a more complete and integrated look at individual differences through the Integral framework. Linda is recognized internationally for her theoretical contributions to the field of psychological type and for developing user-friendly training materials for practical application of understanding individual differences.She is the author or co-author of multiple books and training materials.
In addition to holding a license as a California Marriage and Family Therapist and a doctorate in psychology, she also holds certification as a Holacracy Facilitator and in Integral Transformative Leadership from Pacific Integral and the LIOS Graduate College at Saybrook University.